- Identity theft, cybercrime, and privacy have been the top fears for consumers and businesses for more than a decade (according to Gallup, Pew, and dozens of other studies).
- Double Trouble is one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use guides to address these fears.
- And it’s written by one of the top consumer security experts and one of the longest-serving security experts on the planet.
That's why we think a branded edition of Double Trouble is not just an essential and invaluable security tool for your members, it’s also a great gift they can share with their customers, co-workers, and even family members. And by sharing the book, they’re also sharing your organization and brand.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Double Trouble is in PDF format and a small file size to make it easy to download and share.
- More than 30 chapters and 270 pages of easy-to-use advice.
- Covers identity theft, malware, hacking and hackers, organized cybercrime, tax fraud, ransomware, passwords, data breaches and everything in between.
- Interviews with some of the most notorious identity thieves and cybercrooks.
- Real life stories of cases, victims, and criminal schemes.
- A list of more than 50 great security and privacy products that are absolutely free.
- A Personal Security Checklist.
- A Small Business Security Checklist.
LICENSING AND PRICING
The licensing fee is $1,500 for a perpetual license. That means your organization would own the rights to your branded version, forever, and share it how and how often you want.
There is an optional annual maintenance fee of 15% to keep the book constantly updated. That fee is waived for the first year. The license fee includes up to three pages of customization, brand, logo, welcome message and so on.
WANT IT FREE?
If you have members or partners who'd like their logo included in the book, you're free to charge them a small fee to help cover your own license fee. We’ll add an additional page of partner logos at no cost.
Want To Tell The World?
If you want to share with the world how you're working to protect your members, their customers, and the local community by making this unique book widely available and free of charge, we'll work with you on a mini media campaign, issue a national press release, and share it with our media contacts and growing network of business and security professionals.
Repurpose The Content
As a Double Trouble licensee, you'll have the right to use selected chapters and content from the book in other formats - in a newsletter, an article, a blog, an email, or an alert. Just let us know which content you want to use and in what format (Microsoft Word, for example), and we'll send it to you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Neal O'Farrell is one of the most experienced, respected, and longest-serving security and privacy experts, with nearly four decades of global experience. He is founder of the award-winning non-profit Identity Theft Council, former member of the Federal Communications Commission's Cybersecurity Roundtable, a Fellow of the EP3 Foundation, and advisor to dozens of security firms. Learn more about him.